PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - North American Cargo Basings
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2007, 20:54
SNS3Guppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You sure didn't seem that way when you bombarded me with questions about CX through private messages..
Which way was that...someone who is interested in learning about the company? I've got a booklet here with five hundred pages of notes so far, about the company, the interview, everything I can put together, and yes, I'm certainly interested in all sides.
Your posts aren't about a well rounded approach. They're sarcastic and bitter, and relentless. When I wrote to you, I did so after you posted an invitation to PM you for details, a confidential enquiery as to what you have to say...but these posts which go on for days and days are far from discreet, and somewhat glaring. You have an agenda which is not commensurate with your service. It's as though you have a mission here, youré driven to whine about CX. Let go of it already..surely there's more in life than clinging to a past that only occupied a year and a half of your life. You found it wasn't for you, and moved on. Why don't you let others find out if it's for them?
As I read these various threads, I see that most everyone understands that things at CX could be improved. I don't doubt that. I've never flown for a company yet that couldn't stand improvement. Never the less, most seem to believe that in varying degrees, there exist reasons to stay aboard. Some are happy, some not, some feel it's okay, but really wish it were better. Others are biding their time until something else comes along.
Only a handfull of posters are bitter and angry, you're one of them and you don't even work there. That handful of posters, such as yourself and RegretCX, post as much as everyone else combined on these threads. The numbers of people such as yourself are highly disproportionate, as are the number of anti-CX postings. The result is that while clearly there's bitterness and little credibility to be lent by these barrages of bile...you do make it hard to have or listen to a rational conversation.
I have very few posts on this board, but have watched and listened for some time. Pehaps your really are entertaining yourself and are quite simply bored out of your skull. A sad prospect, but certainly possible. I respect that you have had a bad experience, perhaps even wasted a year and a half of your life that you'll never get back. Martyring yourself here and making this your vigil won't bring it back, and it becomes tiresome. By all means, say your piece, and let it rest.

Because Cathay Pacific has ruined so many lives in aviation and they don't deserve having us quiet.
I suppose I missed the gun barrel pressed agaisnt your forehead, forcing you to work there or stay there. Does Cathay Pacific ruin lives? Have you no sense of personal responsibility? If your life is ruined, you can hardly blame a company. You have choice. Take some responsibility for it.