PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - North American Cargo Basings
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2007, 15:59
SNS3Guppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well mate, I'm not unemployed, and I'm not riled up. The fact is I'll take whatever course I take regardless of what you have to say. You're more like the dirt on a window...we're all thinking adults here, professionals even...we can see for yourselves.

You and others seem to take it upon yourself to dirty the window...apparently don't feel we can see for ourselves.

I hear a lot of whining about how tough it is...climb into your climate controlled cockpit in your clean uniform and fly that challenging point to point flying...tough life. Perhaps those who work for CX have a right to complain. I don't work there, so I certainly won't be complaining. Then again, neither do you.

Truth is, only a handful of individuals come here to vomit on the group discussions, and for one who already pulled the ejection handle, you seem keenly interested in revisiting the wreckage of your career there just a little too much. You had your day, you did your time, you made your choice, you're gone. Why don't you give it a rest?