PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Instructing/Airline flying (FTL,s)
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2007, 14:07
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My bad behaviour? Offering my services for free is my choice and I do not see how it effects paid instructors in any manner (and as a matter of point, I give my money to charity....). I have already explained the reason why I think you are paid so badly and it is nothing to do with me. So who is paranoid here?
I think maybe the paranoia lies firmly with you. You are unhappy with your lot as far as pay and conditions are concerned and seem to think projecting the blame onto me is somehow going to improve things or at least make you feel better. However if it makes you feel better then I am all for it, perhaps it's a new service I could offer and it seems you are forcing me to give it for free....
At the end of the day at our airfield we have 60 odd aviators and no FTO so are you really expecting these people to go and join a club just to fly with an Instructor and therefore somehow improve your pay and conditions? I suspect that it would have zero impact. However if there was suddenly a vacuum caused by a lack of instructors because hours builders could not/need not use this route the FTO's would have to pay what you are no doubt worth.

Last edited by S-Works; 18th Mar 2007 at 14:47.