PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can Crew Have a Normal Relationship
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2007, 12:40
Pilas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I can only say that I'm not surprised at some of the comments on this tread.

I live in a good relationship were my other half is a pilot (short haul) and I'm a F/A (longhaul) for a different company.

There is things that make me belive that we have a strong relationship.
we keep in contact at least once every 24 hrs if I'm gone.

He comes home and tells me pretty much what goes on in the company... even if it is things that might upset me.

Once he came home and told me about this "person" from the cabin who was telling him about how she was doing this and this person in the company. Then asked if my other half didn't want to have some "fun" with her..! When he didn't want any of that because he is with someone. She said are you sure?
All the guys she knew in the company from scandinavia was screwing around..

This made me feel sick when he told me but it made me trust him even more.. If he can come home and tell me this then I know he will not hide anything from me.

There will always be women that will throw them selvs at other womens men. I think that what goes around comes around.

If you choose to be the other women then maby you always will because inside this business people talk.

There is a possibility that any relatinship can end even if the involved are not in the aviation business.