PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airmalta abinitio sponsorship vacancies
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2007, 09:45
amc13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey All,
Claycom is 100% spot on in what he says.
The pilots at KM are truly a great bunch of people. They all are very professional and skilled. However everything else in KM is rotten, starting from top brass managment all the way down to most of the clerks.
I feel for the pilots in KM as they have to deal on a daily basis with grossly incompetent guys that are running the show, including Flight Ops Managment that are merely there as puppets for the incompetent regime up at Head Office.
The airline is run in a very unproffesional manner in my opinion- HR is managment is a joke- the department is run by abunch with absolutely no peoples skill- it is hilarious once you are on the outside- however I can assure you that if you are employed with KM and have to deal with HR it no longer is hilarious- the tactics that are employed are to say the least questionable.
The way i see things the Chairman is just a figure as he does exactly what the minister responsible for KM dictates, nothing is ever done for the benefit of the company- things are only done for the benefit of political mileage.
Actually a very sad situation- had it not been for these idiots- the company would have been a great one- and i can assure you that there would be no call for applications as no one would have left. Yet the floodgates are open and it is not people going in but rather people scrambling out (and who blames them).
my advice to anyone thinking of joining would be- think very very hard about it. there is really only one reason to join and that is because of the great bunch of pilots in KM- however with them leaving there is really nothing left.
AMC13

Last edited by amc13; 2nd Apr 2007 at 18:41.