PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Instructing/Airline flying (FTL,s)
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2007, 09:44
VFE
Dancing with the devil, going with the flow... it's all a game to me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are arrogantly missing the point as to why we feel we should be remunerated better than at present Bose-X. It has nothing to do with the money we spent to get here whatsoever and the fact you assume arrogance on our behalf suggests there may be some degree of jealousy going on here for whatever reason...

I do a valid job and require a valid wage to survive. I do not ask for superfluous amounts of money, just enough to pay my bills - that is all. Comparrisons with bus drivers are so hackneyed as to be irrelevant these days. People like you offering their services for free do nothing to help my situation - that is all I am saying here. That is the simple fact as I see it. If you live by the sword then you can expect to die by the sword Bose-X because guys like me do not like guys like you and never will.

Where did you get your random figure of 98% from?

This is another reason why I believe you derive enjoyment from winding people less fortunate than yourself up on forums such as these. Perhaps you should reflect on your actions and lose the chip from your shoulder because your rancour is not with instructors such as myself who are struggling to forge a living, it is with the fact you are not at the station you wish to be at in your life and are embarrassed about the ruthless tactics you presently employ.

VFE.

Last edited by VFE; 18th Mar 2007 at 09:54.