PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - logbook software
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2007, 18:58
mcgoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
baboon boy, I havn't resorted to anything, you started on my back first with your tedious moderator garbage and chipping away at every post I make and now you seem to have more assumptions of "trainspotting, computers, flight simulator, planes, pprune and logbook software", well I don't know anything about trains, i'm not into computers, I don't own a flight sim, and planes, pprune and logbook software are pretty obvious seeing as i'm a pilot, a logbook is a requirement and this is an aviation website, not sure where your going with all this.

You on the other hand are a self confessed drug user, you posted it yourself, you also claim to be a pilot, what a winning combination, so where your claims are based on speculation, mine are based on your own posts, wheres the issue?

anyway back on topic, you claimed that excel can do anything that logbook pro can, now your asking me what it does, look at the website, you will find a full description there!

mobile phones might be a common snatched item but i keep mine in my pocket and i'm 6'5" and just over 18 stone so I don't tend to attract muggers.

now if you want to do any further sniping do it by pm rather than hijack other peoples threads, if you have a real problem i'll give you my contact details, in the meantime go out and get laid or something!