PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Union Recognition
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2007, 17:02
CamelhAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FACT, Ryanair will never talk to BALPA
That's an astonishingly certain "FACT" from a supposedly ordinary line pilot there Harry. Even DOB hasn't ruled out such a situation if they are forced to. Perhaps you would like to share the source of this certainty? In fact MOL himself has said he will one day have to talk to the pilots.
I only ask as your statement might confuse some pilots into believing that it was an established reality and given DOB's and MOL's earlier comments, never mind the legal realities, it would appear to be not set in the stone you imply. I hardly think you would seek to mislead your alleged colleagues so I think a clarification of the issue is in order.
In fact, one could be forgiven for thinking that you were attempting to drive a certain management agenda, aimed at lowering morale amongst the pilot group. As you have previously claimed to be an ordinary pilot, interested in maximising your earnings, I can't help but think your statement runs contrary to that objective. No doubt a simple explanation will clear up the matter?