PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot jailed (alcoholism & pilots)
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2007, 16:03
TheMonk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NikNak
Some of you may have noticed that this post was deleted, (by me) then ressurected by the Moderator Heliport.
My reason for deleting was because I recieved a number of abusive emails from sources which I've been unable to identify, directly linked to my original comments.
I had - perhaps rather naievly - put my family email address on my public profile, and the emails were opened by my young children, the nature of the abuse in the messages was, in this modern world, not entirely beyond their understanding and enough to cause them considerable distress.
I know that there are a small minority of mentally challenged individuals on any such forum who partake in such activities, but my kids don't.
In future, at least have the balls to abuse me by PM - then I can find out who you are!
NikNak, if you're that concerned with your kids reading the family emails, why didn't you just change your password? You want us to show simpathy for your family while you showed none for the family of the pilot in question?

Last edited by TheMonk; 17th Mar 2007 at 16:42.