PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2007, 14:39
steste

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EY LGW Interview

Hi all

Just want to say all of your posts have been so helpful in helping me make my mind up about going for EY. I have my assessment day on Monday (19th) at LGW and I'm quite confident that I know as much as I can possibly know this stage about what I'm letting myself in for. Hehe

I know there is always good and bad points about working for any company - and I've experienced a lot of each in my career so far. But you take the rough with the smooth and keep in mind that after all is said and done it is your job and it is what you make of it. Everyday of your life isn't going to be some magnificent triumph of excitement, that's life. But as far as I can gather, it seems like a pretty decent airline to work for. When the pay increase gets rolled out it's quite an atractive package for whatever amount of work you end up doing. Mainly because you're based in a beautiful and exciting part of the world. No more walking up to days of drizzle and miserable windy cold days. Now surely that alone is enough for anyone to jump at the chance!

Well good luck and God bless everyone. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for anyone interviewing as well as myself :o)

Let's watch this space.