PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2007, 03:35
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Oh for god's sake

Aloue did FR do something to you or what?

I have seen so many of your posts and the theme is so terribly similar that it appears that this is yet again you taking an opportunity to have a go at us.

A lot of the people who read this forum do not know any better than to take your lies as truth.

I am not really going to dignify your post with deabte as I have an early report but I had to warn others to take everything you say with a larege pinch of salt.

It can be so because there is an expectation of a job, caused by applying to Ryanair and all of the talk being about Ryanair. However, the training contract is NOT with Ryanair. There is NO talk about Ryanair salary or conditions and NEVER, NEVER is there a document with "Ryanair" written on it with a promise, or salary figures. There is no contract with Ryanair at the beginning. It is even possible that this will be followed up by a "Ryanair Training Contract", which is a means by which - having paid for your TR and contributed to the profits of Ryanair - you can be further "bonded" to a company which STILL has not told you if you have a job, or how and when you will be paid. Afterwards, those who realise that things are not good (having met some real FR pilots in the interim) find themselves without any legal entitlements. Remember that, after all is said and done, you got what you signed for, which is a TR.

What utter tosh. You get a contract from SAS or CAE for you TR then on succesful completion of your TR you get returned to UK to do your base trg. You then start getting paid by FR to do your line trg as per the line trg contract

On day 1 with FR they gave me a training contract for line trg from FR no intermediaries were mentioned and have been mentioned at any point since my base check or in my line trg. They pay comes from Ryanair and on completion of base trg u can take one of 2 routes.

Route 1 FR contract, Route 2 Brookfield contract. There are pros and cons to each but this is for terms and endearment if you want to start a new thread I am sure the numerous other FR pilots who look in on this forum from time to time will answer any pay and allowances questions freely there. I am sure that Inveritas or Jinkster can oblige.

To say that nothing has Ryanair written on it is rubbish we all got contracts straight away, none of us have been lied to and everyone has gotten exactly what they were told they were going to get at the allocated time. So why do you insist on making this stuff up.

As for real FR pilots who alledgedly told you different I will believe you when you prove to me they work for Ryanair. You can prove this by PMing me their crewcode and when you do this I will verify to the rest of the forum that they actually exist and agree with what you say.

Somehow I expect that I will never hear from you though.

I end this by saying no one says the pay is brilliant but it is as shown on ppjn pretty much to the penny. So wind your neck in and make your vendetta against FR based on something true, there is plenty of real issues to pick on.

Gotta go work.

Last edited by Vortex Thing; 17th Mar 2007 at 03:55. Reason: typos