PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blue on Blue.
Thread: Blue on Blue.
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2007, 18:19
Chugalug2

Received 236 Likes on 72 Posts
US Herc wrote:
Sadly, you lot have confirmed my suspicions - heads on sticks
And whose heads would they be? It is not the business of the coroner to point an accusational finger at anyone, that would be for the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), or Mrs Hull herself if she wished to proceed with a private prosecution. She has stated that she is content now that she has been told that her husband's death was avoidable and unlawful. I very much doubt if the CPS will take any action either ("not in the public interest"). You, and others on this thread, have missed the point entirely. Mrs Hull knew that she was being lied to, and that there had been a complete "Snow Job" done on her. She would not be fobbed off, but it has taken four years for her to prove her point. How dare you suggest that she has been used, on the contrary she has refused to be used, and shown herself to be strong and determined in her grief. As Tuc says, CploH Hull would be proud of her, I know I am. The lessons that should be learned from this, and all the other blue on blue tragedies, must be learned and implemented. If we owe nothing else to this brave lady, we owe her that.