PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What do you think of Kenya Airways?
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2007, 18:14
ugflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kq All The Way!

Alright, this is what I think of KQ.
I am very proud of what they have achieved and to be honest with you all, I wish I could join them on either their 73's or 76's. They have the right business plan and it is obviously working for them.
I have flown KQ a number of times and they run just like any other airline I have been on whether in Asia, America or Europe. And believe me, I have been on a lot of airlines around the world and back. For the times I have flown with KQ, I have only two complaints. The first being the very long delay I experienced in Jo'burg as I was heading back to Uganda. The 76 that was to take us to NBO was delayed in Mumbai, so we showed up only to be told our airplane was still enroute from Mumbai to NBO, and then finally NBO to Jo' burg. The other was the awful landing we were subjected to on landing at NBO from EBB and my poor mother was on board as well. The pilot cut the power over the numbers, problem is we were still a bit high and that 73 regretted the day it rolled off the line. That stuff happens anywhere. For all you haters of KQ, you are not serious. I am Ugandan but I love KQ. Fly safe fellas!