PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - how Many are leaving ??
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2007, 11:28
sizematters

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now look, it really is in your own interests to fly the freighter, it has nothing to do with the shortage of crews or the fact that we will have to park a nice shiny 744F come July if you don't. I mean we have already cancelled some new routes...................................
Your memory cannot be that long, surely you have forgotten the ASL debacle, the hatred, fighting on the bus, spitting at the scab labour and all that??et alone how it affected your career......................
So, you will be phoned individually and intimidated into flying the freighter or suffer the consequences......................................

It really is interesting flying, I mean why do HKF - SFO - HKG when you can go to Anchorage and back ?? we even have some nice flights leavng HKG at 11pm and getting back at 7 or 9am to Shanghai for you HKG based guys, I mean what could be more interesting than that ???

Equal terms and conditions for all Pilots perhaps ??? even a meagre pay rise ??? well come on chaps, play our game !!!