PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE (Jerez) Grads - Who has got a Job?
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2007, 21:36
F.O.E.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In the cadet to management meeting (that are normally held every month!) just try and get a direct response off the person who decides this or did decided this, on how the process is conducted........ he will tell you it’s a simple process where they use the BA criteria (above 85% in the ground school and first time passes in the CPL and IR)! But its not…!!!!! another former student has already commented on how some people are put forward to BA ticking all the boxes in the above criteria whilst others aren’t!! Also if this is the criteria why are some students recommended with fails in CPL or IR and/or a partial in the other, whilst others are over looked? I know life isn’t fair,,,,,,,,, but for time you spend deciding if you should pay 93,000 euros to train at the establishment I wish the establishment would give you transparent recommendation process for you to work towards! Oh and I too think they are ever so slightly biased towards airline tagged students and they don’t seem to care if you ace or fail ground school…. The recommendation process (bar BA) all goes on the flying

Oh and one person who graduated with course 50 has just got Jet airways….. well done!! I dont think they have to pay for TR.

If you are interested in training in FTE....definitely go to the school and talk to some of the senior courses they will give you a feel of how things are!! BUT as someone who is currently still at the school said recently... "I would chose here again but only as an airline tagged student"