PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA
Thread: Virgin Blue EBA
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2007, 15:20
EBA_Babylon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Read and "Red" again.

I'm a newbie to this forum, but hi y'all - it's great there's some out there that care about this EBA as much as I do.
For reasons previously stated by others in this forum, I agree this EBA isn't so great. I've yet to attend a roadshow (next week) but I'm open to what they have to say. I plan my vote to be an educated one. However, I'm sure it will be positive spins on everthing I believe to be not so great in this EBA- just like in the "new to Faq's" letter I recieved in the mail today. It's all so glossy I almost want to change my vote to yes! I would love for this EBA to be all that, but when I re-read the actual EBA and am reminded that it's not.
Part time is a cruncher for me - I need it but not at the great expense of conditions and work rules. And in the words of our DM's - any Part time allocated after EBA is signed through is only temporary -to be revised after the first 12months! They insist they've taken out all the grey area's but instead they've camoflaged them print in pretty pictures, too many words and best case scenario's!
Of course one could base your vote by just flicking through the easy-reading 2-page EBA highlights document whilst relaxing watching the "DVD"- and save your self 3 hours of reading of the real thing... a sure fire way to a yes majority!