PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guernsey
Thread: Guernsey
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2007, 23:42
Aurigny CAPTAIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now that BE have decided to get on the GCI-MAN route will Aurigny go for the SOU? And if they do how will that affect Blue Islands whose application for GCI-SOU still has to be heard, will they just cut & run - I would!
Hello,

Well I think that Aurigny Air Services will eventually be merged into BlueIslands...
The fact that Flybe is going to open the GCI-MAN is obviously not good at all for Aurigny Air Services. The problem wit Aurigny is the management. staff are not productive at all. Most of my F/Os have a reasonable salary but they fly only 40 hours a month, whereas they should at least fly twice more... (Aer Arann F/Os, Flybe F/Os fly about 80hrs/month). On the other hand, we are not enough captains.
No toilets in our ATRs, and nobody in the management care about it, but my passengers always complain about that...
No music displayed in our cabin.
Tickets are more expensive than flybe.
Q400 is faster than the ATR72.
Flybe is now the biggest european regional airline, Aurigny is not planning to open more new routes...
I don't know about Southampton really. I think we should fly there from GCI and JER, but I am not the chairman

So long !