PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All GF B767's indefinitely grounded!!!!!!
Old 14th Mar 2007, 17:23
Trader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ODMEA - the problem of the cabin appearance is a BIG one especially on teh 767. I have a few friends who have travelled on business and GF has replaced the ac with a 767 MUCH to their dismay. They now travel any other airline given the choice.

The 330īs have relatively new cabins and already they are seeing the wear. Almost everytime we park off gate they bring one set of stairs to the L1 one door. This means that 200 plus pax get off while trudging through first class. As they do the stop and go they rest their bags on the leather uppers of the seats. Just look at those seats today. Then they send a memo to cabin crew saying that they should be careful while in first class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then they do an India or Pakistan flight, which is oversold, and fill up first and biy class with whoever they can - and I hate to say it but the 'class' of pax makes a difference.

Finally, their is NO maintenance of the fleet. There was a 330 recently with a missing overhead bin door in first class!!!!! GF needs to wake up.

I don't think I have been to a party or dinner in the last 2 years where someone, upon learning that I work at GF, has not said that the no longer fly GF. There is a lot of choice these days.