PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I Hate Macs
Thread: I Hate Macs
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2007, 12:57
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ORAC, make sure you get Parallels for Mac. I am writing this from within Windoze XP using IE7 (Don't ask why). Bestest ever PC emulator for the Mac. I used to use Virtual PC many years ago but that was slow and inefficient and then Microsoft bought the company and completely screwed the product to the point of a desire to cause physical harm to Bill Gates.

I use a small wireless mouse (Kensington PocketMouse) which uses a USB dongle thingie. Always have used a two button mouse as the right button is configurable but in default mode will use the contextual menus. Depends on how much you use it and the interval between changing batteries.

Don't listen to the sheep who follow the Microsoft lead. They are incapable of understanding the enlightenment the rest of us enjoy once freed from the mind altering drudgery of soing things the Microsoft way.

Now, I must get back to using this hideous MS operating system and browser to find out why some of the sheep are having problems using their back buttons due to some conflict with Google ads on these pages. As usual, only happens with MS browsers.