PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what happened at a nature reserve?
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2007, 09:29
malthousemouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thank you

hi paxboy and others who have kindly answered my question.

thank you for the information. i had intended to write to my mp if i had heard nothing after 15 days (when i'm told i should receive an answer).

however i'm only interested in seeing that it doesn't happen again, and i'm not interested in how the mod deals with the staff/students concerned, and don't expect to be told that kind of detail.

from what i hear, i now understand that the problem is systemic: the maps and regulations are apparently there; however from where i stand, it appears that there is room for improvement in the way they are being used, at least by some departments.

one reason why i posted my question was that i was interested to understand the mindset of those people who had risked causing distress or an accident. i still cannot be sure whether it was a prank, but i am beginning to wonder whether poor training had something to do with it.

regarding my manner of communication and one member of the forum - i'm sorry if the lack of capitals frightens united states spellchecking equipment - but i do not have to use capitals if i don't want to. please note that i have adhered to forum rules in the matter of politeness, which is more than some people here have done.

thank you all again for your kind assistance.