PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All GF B767's indefinitely grounded!!!!!!
Old 13th Mar 2007, 23:42
ODMEA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Give us pax MORE credit

Sinbad, I have to disagree. I do not fly solely based on price as work pays for my trips in most cases. Furthermore, I DO CARE, as do many premium pax I know, what type of ac we fly on. I REFUSE to fly the GF 767 and did so prior to this incident as the J class was nothing short of a joke in is disgusting outdated, non-functioning state. Even the A330's are now showing age and unmaintained very worn J and F seats.

GF needs to remember WE pay your salary and as such you guys should take pride in being able to transport your pax in a decent cabin or does ur concern end on your side of the cockpit door? I really hate to stoop to such a level but please do realize while we may only count a step or two higher than the cargo you may carry but we do have opinions and often understand aviation at a level that may just surprise alot of aviation professionals. I do not blindly get on a plane and see it as a big or small one. I am aware at all times from making the reservation EXACTLY what type of ac I'm traveling on.

ODY