PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Coming to Town
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2007, 16:47
bigilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been with Emirates for about 1 year now and my average pay packet is around $8000 Aussies dollars in the hand/month. This month alone I have 2 Aussie trips and a JFK which is 92 stick hours and I have earnt close to$9000 Aussie dollars with around another $1000 in layover cash. If I wanted to I could pick up another trip from the crew portal and push my pay packet over the $10000 mark. I have no other bills except for mobile/internet/cable tv/car/fuel. I am so far ahead from what i was earning in Australia it isn't funny!!! By the way, the above figures aren't indicative of the 20% payrise and flight pay which doesn't kick in till next month!
Interesting indeed Bypass Ratio:
with Emirates for about 1 year? Your previous posts show you did your interview around Aug/Sept 06 and joined (possibly) around Oct/Nov. Which I reckon is only 6 months.
I can see with your reasoning how you came up with a figure of 20% for the payrise.......you're right, it isn't funny at all.
Don't get me wrong - it's good to see the bright side of life, but be careful with the figures.