PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyglobespan - 4
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2007, 14:45
mm0wkj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Globespan GLA-SFB

Hi webby1919. I'm getting so much conflicting oinfo out of GS I dont know if anyone there knows what is going on.

Latest is..they dont know what a/c will be flying accross the pond, apparently they will discover that later this afternoon??? How can they sell seats on a plane they dont know they will have?.

Info yesterday was it would be a 767, 3 class, 2-2-2 in business, then it was a 767 2-2 in business (yeah right, that would give you almost as much space as BA 1st class in a 777....dont think so). Then today its a 757 2-2 in business but the seat alocation letters were all wrong, now its back to a 767 with 38" pitch in business (not the 50" quoted) and they're not sure if it will be 2-2-2. 2-3-2 or whatever they can cram in on the day.

I've been promised a call later today. If they ever get round to deciding what will be flying I'll let you all know. In the mean time I'm not holding my breath. By the time May gets here we'll be flying an a fokker 100, stopping in the Faroes, Iceland, Greenland, Canada, and North Carlolina to take on coal and water to stoke the boiler.