PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyglobespan - 4
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2007, 16:49
mm0wkj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glasgow Sanford with Globespan

As Globespan have now leased both of their 767's to Air India and leased 2 x 767 306's from Neo (which do not have Business or Premium seating) looks like there will be a lot of unhappy travellers this summer.

Can anyone confirm if there will be Business class accross the pond this summer or are we doomed to paying for a service simply to be informed that it wont be available just days before we travel, and have to waste time complaining to get the money back for a service we shouldn't have paid for in the 1st place???

I fly may 17th, returning June 1st and have spent all day surfing to get more info, as well as calls to Globespan who are still apparantly offering business class on those dates.

Aircraft quoted is 767 with business seating of 2-2-2. This is fine but have been told there will be a 767 with 2-2..... Great, space between the seates will be huge with just 4 seats accross a 767...Sounds like they are grabbing as much cash as possible to get the interest and then will plead ignorance to the fact they were never giving Business class in the 1st place. I've had my flight time changed already so it looks like the've started the dreaded TASS incremental changes (Time, Aircraft, Seating, Services).

This is my 2nd flight with GS, 1st was great, looks like this one could be a shambles.

Anyone got any insider info on the A/C planned for flights 17th May and 1st June?

Last edited by mm0wkj; 12th Mar 2007 at 17:02.