PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots & Rampers Charged in USA w/Immigration Charges/Arrested
Old 13th Feb 2002, 05:32
bugg smasher
quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roadtrip my friend, anger management is a difficult thing around here these days, please relax if you can, there is no need to threaten the Ppruners, they are by and large very decent folks. I’m reasonably certain the FAA/DOJ/INS monitors this website for indications of aviation-related terrorist leanings, no need for you to write the Senator.

A good friend of my wife’s was on the roof of the North Tower, waiting to be rescued, saying her final farewells to her husband via cellphone when it collapsed on that impossibly sunny day last September, onto a good friend’s brother. Neither of them have been recovered, the families were presented with ceremonial ash at Ground Zero last week. (God help us all). Even though I have been mercifully spared the loss of direct family, the experience has been a devastating one, all the better I think to show the steely stuff that New Yorkers are made of. Most are certainly still welcome with open arms.

Al Qaeda sit up smartly and take note, mess with us, and find out how fast you depart your thieving and miserable little mortal and motherless canine coils (a little anger management therapy might be indicated for the bugg as well).

[ 13 February 2002: Message edited by: bugg smasher ]</p>