PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Strategic Aviation - Interview/Information PLEASE HELP
Old 11th Mar 2007, 06:27
Annie_o

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
one word to you......DONT DO IT!!!!! If you want a job where you are respected and valued as an employeer DONT GO TO STRATEGIC!! They are losing about 5-6 crew members a week, never get the pays right...I have about $3000 owing to me in wages that they "cant find in the system" (out of a base of 30) cabin crew...sexual harrasment and bullying is HUGE betwen crew and management does nothing about it coz they are too scared of fireing people as they'll have NO ONE left...From a safety point of you too its terrible...the pilots smoke in the Flight Deck and there are NO manuals and ground school goes for 3 days....its really shocking and basically an accident waiting to happen...on the 18 hr flights your entiltled to 2 hours crew rest sitting up right in a CHAIR...not even a bed...they put you in kuwait for 9 days then your home for 1 or 2 days then off again for 9 days ( which they will fail to tell you about in the interviews) We have had crew leave after 1 flight coz they are soooo shocked with the conditions....they dont opperate under CASA and they are owned and opperated by a Portugese airline ( hence the safety issues).....I urge you to stay away...
I am so glad I got out when I did....speak to other crew and they will tell you the same....

Good luck
Annie