PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - how Many are leaving ??
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2007, 08:02
Al E. Vator

Received 20 Likes on 8 Posts
regretCX: You've not responded to the task set you on the other forum. There, you were challenged to do something proactive. Instead of whining like a spoilt, hyperventillating 5 year-old anonymously on PPRUNE, you were challenged to go see your Boss, CEO whatever and spay him with your invective about how disgusting your profit share was.

Did you?

What lasting benefits did you thus bring your fellow professional aviators?
Could it be that you are just a little computer-hero? Willing to spead vitriol at all and sundry but not prepared/maturemanly enough to get out and do something proactive?

Then perhaps I will quote your own words back at you:

I told you so.........spineless to a single man....... OK, so in light of your own apparent inaction how's your backbone doing?

You cretins keep saying you're ashamed.......I'M ashamed I was so stupid as to get sucked in by all the hype and crap......I could have done better with just about any other airline in the world.......but alas I chose Cathay... Kazakhstan Airlines eagerly awaits your even temperament.
BAD CHOICE..
So why stay?

So run along "yes" men and set up your little chat room, talking the hardline but knowing your going to vote "bend over" with the rest of the sheep. Let the real issues stay on the public forum. I've said it all before and I haven't changed my mind. You are pathetic.

OK, great, had your little childish tantrum yet again. So when are YOU going to get on the pilot Union, any Union and DO something?

If you can't get of your a*se and and fix what you clearly see as such a major problem then why bring everybody else down?

I spent much of my life thus far trying to convince airline management that we Professional aviators are indeed professional, and yet I have to represent the likes of you. Yes, I'm ashamed you are (allegedly) a professional pilot. No airline or professional pilot association needs the likes of you.