PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 9th Mar 2007, 21:35
The Fleet Manager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Notice to Crews No. 8

It seems that I was wrong, things are not calming down at all, if anything, the feelings on here seem to have polarised even more. My sympathy to those who are made redundant. (When a Company ceases a route, it is not usually very long before a smaller operator sees an opportunity - I hope this may happen for BRS)
Do bear in mind that a Company of any description cannot tell all its employees all its plans all the time - having said that, I can quite appreciate (assuming the Prune version is the accurate one) where you are coming from, and it does seem like rather poor IR. Having sympathised personally, if your feelings continue to sublimate into action, it seems that Flybe may find it rather difficult to crew and operate as many of their flights as they would like.
The intemperate language on here rarely seems to translate accurately into numbers taking action - eg the BA strike thread - it will be interesting to see how the summer goes, particularly in two to three months time.
Good luck.