PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAConnect & Flybe
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2007, 16:14
Airbourne-Adamski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys

Well now the reality has hit, the deal is signed, Jim French has YET AGAIN F***ED crew over.
Through this thread I have kept a lot of interest to see how you guys felt, both BACON and Flybe. And until the deal was signed everyone was excited, a new adventure. And I belived that this could be the GOOD turning point for Flybe, and hoped that they had learnt from previous mistakes, and had learnt not to SCREW crew over like they used to.
So thats why I kept my mouth shut and did not want to go off on one and slag Flybe management off, As I belived this could be a good thing for you guys and did not want to be the one to spoil want could of been a good party.
But good old Flybe management have beat me to it.
Even though I am no longer part of flybe, and flybe/BACON does not affect my career, I still am angry that Flybe screws people, and has screwed BRS.
I had many friends in Flybe that were pushed from pillar to post. Close your base but you can move to this one we are opening, then now you have moved we are clsing you down again.

Watch out BACON.

just seen in the terms & endearments thread that pilots will be getting a £3000 bonus if they are still with the company in 3 months time.what about cabin crew
Flybe have given the pilots this to keep them as they need someone to drive, to keep the a/c going.
Cabin Crew your not as much as a concern, the way they see it you are easily replaced compared to Flight Deck (This is nothing against you Flight Deck Guys). You dont need the training like flight deck, you dont cost nowhere near as much to train, and there plenty of people looking for C/C jobs.

I think that my Ranting finished with now on Flybe, Feel a bit better now.
Anyway good luck guys wether BE or BACON.