PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Profit Share
Thread: Profit Share
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2007, 15:12
CruisingSpeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can sympathise with regretCX because he seems way more honest and human than some of the sycophants around here that condemn him, hey, I can even see a little bit of myself in him.
My advice: before things get from bad to worse plan an escape and act on it, you will be depressed for quite a while about what happened to your hopes and dreams. However, you already sense that you are not THE problem but part of A problem, you will only fully realise what you have regained when you settle in a proper new job.

Don’t look back and let those that give you nasty comments now continue a career on their knees. After all, they haven’t just cheated you out of a life, but themselves too.

Some of the responses here tell more about the place that Cathay really is than regretCX’s angry outbursts. Little or no social cohesion and when you walk around CX City you mostly encounter rather tense souls intent to portray the smiling and confident professional aviator, just to get through, somewhat artificial really...