PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 9th Mar 2007, 13:37
W_18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont have any BA tinted shades BA stuff up regional airlines, both historically ( Eagle, Cambrian, Brymon, BRAL BAConnect)and now every time they set their dainty feet outside LHR I am in no way a BA supporter..
And if this closure was planned well in advance why was their engineering manager showing our engineers the planned work at BRS up to2010,and why were BALPA shown the list of staff required at BRS for the next year (41pilots plus cabin crew and engineers,numbers of which I am ashamed to say that I can`t remember)only a week before the closure.
I have no problem with management deciding that a base isnt viable, I`ve been there before.
I have a distinct problem with low life trash that handle their employees this way. Oh, I`ve just realised, maybe thats why they don`t have enough pilots of their own.
And you sunshine wern`t there to see the girls crying maybe if you had been you might have a slightly more understanding attitude.