PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA
Thread: Virgin Blue EBA
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2007, 08:11
seektofly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EBA = Extremely Bad Agreement

Rightyo... Let me get this one right...

1. They want to take away our meals onboard (so we all have to bring our own food) - which I am guessing we will be paying for with the $18 Breakfast money, $21 Lunch money and $36 dinner money... ok thats cool but tell me, what replaces the actual overnight allowance??

2. I am guessing we will only be getting the $14.95 for the Darwin red eye, or does that come under the dinner and breakfast bracket in which case we would get $36 + $18 and perhaps the incidental allowance of lets say $15.00 .. Thats a grand total of around $69 instead of the current $92 dollars that we get for doing a red eye ... plus we get fed on that red eye too...

I don't want to do airport reserve in another city. I don't want to be available in a hotel room in another city. Being away from home on overnights is enough for me.

As far as extra maternity leave goes, that isn't going to happen this side of ever for me... so that for me is not an incentive.

Just these points are enough to make me vote no, let alone the part which says that we will be able to have the uninterrupted rest in a parked aircraft somewhere...

Gosh, paint my shirt black with orange stripes and call me Jetstar!

VOTE NO.