PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA
Thread: Virgin Blue EBA
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2007, 00:36
wirgin blew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you have any questions please email the FAAA if you are a member. If you arent then email your DM for the company line or perhaps join or rejoin FAAA if you feel that it is worth it.
--
Sinala1 they way I read it you will have 131 duty hours and you would have picked up 7.5 hours as OT 5x12 hour shifts. Now I also think that the last 1 hour would be OT and any subsequent delays or disruptions would also be OT.
--
About the training days - 5x9 hour days that dont count towards your overtime hours but your fatigue hours. My thinking is that CRM, EPS, AVMED, SEC and one other per annum so I would imagine any EMB training would be additional to that and would have to count towards the rostered hours.
--
Types of employment: it says nothing about full time which is strange but it does say at the start of that section "which inlcude but are not limited to those set out below:"
--
Lastly dont forget that some of this mess can be thanked to Mr Howard and his labour laws, something to keep in mind latter this year when you are going to the polls.