PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Serv International - Threads Merged
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2007, 00:26
poorwanderingwun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCC... no..there's no Spook connection... I've no doubt that one get's on board from time to time but that's only because they need to get somewhere a bit remote... they also no doubt travel on United and Delta... Most of the real spooky stuf is done by ........ and ........ plus of couse the CIA have their own operation. ASI is just a harmless NGO. Frog Fry or whatever is right inasmuch as you will meet and fly with some good people...also a few odd-bods but you can say that of anywhere.

It's not a bad company...chaotic in its admin maybe but then so are the two SA companies I've worked for.... Just depends on how much you want to work in Africa.... and how much commitment you want to give for $2800 pm.. ( must of gone up...was $2400 pm when I was with them. ) True that SA companies require a validation... but then there are also some interesting jobs in the more civilised areas of Africa...Game Park territory... Have a good look at Tanzania, Botswana etc through the Pprune search system...