PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Profit Share
Thread: Profit Share
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2007, 00:13
Al E. Vator

Received 20 Likes on 8 Posts
regretCX...I'll ignore yet another of your childish comments about me 'festering underneath my rock' (?) and return to the point.

Dummies like me have spent much of our careers on Unions representing pilots, of which you may apparently be one. I grates to admit it but management often retort that some pilots are a pain in the a*se and you little fellow appear to be one.

Its not that I object to you having an opinion, albeit a expressed in a childish, foulmouthed petulant tirade. It's that I object to you and your ilk who whing and whine and complain to all and sundry including pathetic little anonymoyus outbursts but don't do anything.

Some of us get involved in Associations, some (very few) have even joined management and tried to fix things from within. So what for you? What will you do to improve the lot for the Professional Aviator?

As promised I checked-in to see if you would have the balls to go see your boss, CEO or whoever he is and complain about your profit share?

Did you?

Will you?

If you don't have the ability to be proactive and do something to change the lot for yourself and your colleagues then shut up.