PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 8th Mar 2007, 18:09
The Little Prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome / Goodbye! (Delete as appropriate)

Welcome to all you bits of bacon rasher and rind, streaked and smoky, raw and burnt, all now arriving legally into Flybe, sliced pork no longer, but joining a proud organisation with a history of loyalty and effort/reward second to none, a skilled and experienced management team complemented by the luminaries who have arrived from their successes with frying bacon - out of the frying pan into the, er, the, er.....bigger hotter frying pan!
More seriously, I hope you enjoy it, I hope you don't find the seniority adjustment unfair - I believe we in pre-baconrasher can live with it. Congrats on the three grand golden hello - I suppose it'd be daft to ask why us old hands aren't getting it for staying too - but hey, no grudges held here (YOUR ROUND!!!!!!! !)
For those of you leaving, good luck and enjoy the rest of your lives - it'd be nice if you could start a new thread entitled maybe "How BA and WW screwed us over" or something; I hope we won't be on the receiving end of your bile in the meantime, after all, it was WW who ditched your loss making enterprise, not Flybe!
Let's go forward together, hand in hand, workers and management, Wotsits and (bribed) Baconeers, Flybes and fellowship, all in one nice package....

Now, about the scheduling agreement........