PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAConnect & Flybe
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2007, 15:45
Airbourne-Adamski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BUT how very SAD that the first thing Mr French does is close down a base! All those super people who fly from Bristol must be gutted

And this is a post I made on the 1st March

I
can have ' some belife ' in that. When I was strutting my stuff at flybe many moons ago, flybe had quite an operation in IOM, ground staff increased there to. Then suddenly IOM routes seemed to disappear from many bases.
Flybe did many things when I was there, Open this base but we will close that one, oh now we will close the one we just opened and so on and so.
Not saying that is going to happen with the ' Merger ' as i am sure flybe have matured and learnt from those days.
I did not want to say it really on previous posts, and be the one who seems to think he knows it all with flybe's actions, but BRS getting closed by Flybe does not suprise me one bit. They were always good at opening and closing and so on.

Sorry for the BRS guys. And for the BRS guys or if no BRS guys on here hopefully some of you kind BACON guys can pass this on. We are recruiting at easyjet for BRS at the moment so why not apply http://www.easyjet.co.uk/EN/Jobs/Cab...rew_index.html

You never know I might see some of you guys on recruitment days.
I wish the BRS lot good luck in whatever they do.