PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - American Airlines Dry Run
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2007, 13:31
sikeano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote from The Article
'the FAMs told the pilots that they would have “dropped” both of the perps with the first shove near the cockpit door. Perps claimed to not understand English, were detained for 4 days and deported, back to Paris, when they are free to attend Sunday school, tell their buddies of their Adventure and plan their next move.
Enjoying the story so far? It’s good we can’t carry guns on Int’l [International] trips, eh?

Upsetting is that we all have to learn of this, by happenstance. Why didn’t you and your last crew know of this? We took a delay yesterday while this FB detailed the entire event to my crew. Believe me, there were no disbelievers that the terrorist threat is real in my crew by the time we boarded.

I’m more than upset that this is still a secret! The FB is a man I’ve flown with often, trust completely and attended FFDO (Federal Flight Deck Officer) training with a year ago January. I hope I’ve presented his story accurately, but am certain that the basic details are very close.'

Carry Guns, Terrorists go to sunday school in paris lovely stuff

Soon It will be dangerous to go to America if you look like an Arab Or maybe it already is
Maybe we should ban the Americans from leaving thier country Might work better