PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - System tray...grrrrrrrrr
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2000, 03:26
Flying Banana

Wink

To kill off the system tray icons without damaging the programmes right click on the programme open the programme and most have options somewhere not to display in sys tray.

Just for info go get a great free programme called Tweak All (Ver1.2.3) it can be found at www.abtons-shed.com

Basically a turbocharged control panel, it gives you more options to play with than most people need. It can log into Windows automatically on startup, you can change startup and shutdown logo pages, alter disk/memory/hard drive settings, free up to 75% of available memory with a button push, edit video and graphic card settings, check what runs on startup and more.

I got it with 'Windows Answers' Jan 2000 magazine which put 30 most useful utilities on cover disk and the mag covers everything from tuning windows to run properly right up to the dreaded format and reinstall of Double Glazing.

The publishers website is at www.futurenet.com or if you want a copy of an article email me and i'll get it scanned in and email it to you.

'To start press any key....Which one's the any key?'