PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Happiness at QR?
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2007, 14:36
cavelino rampante

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Been here 6 years now, its not perfect but is anywhere? I have always been fairly treated on checks and in the simulator. I fly new equipment over a varied, interesting and expanding network. Its exciting with new aircraft, new routes and more passengers each month. I enjoy a quiet life in Doha with a small circle of good friends. My colleagues are generally good to work alongside and I've always enjoyed working in a multi cultural environment. QR does in my opinion have a really good product in the cabin. The flight ops management does its best given the person they have to answer to and are in my experience largely mature and easy to deal with.

Money wise we've had a 60% increase in the time I've been here, the rents are ridiculas and you wont get rich here, but money is not my primary motivation any more.

Dont come here if you want to save thousands each month, don't come here if you expect your life to be exactly the same as home and you'll need to accept the safety net of union and employments law as you know it is gone.

Rosters on the A330 are tough as well

Overall Im happy with my lot here, just my opinion