PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX New Pay/Benefits
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2007, 10:59
BusBusBus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr. Management, I will give you credit that you do have a very creative mind. But maybe you can put that creative mind into good use by helping the company increase yield. Once the yield improve, maybe the REAL management will have more reason to improve our terms and condition. Good idea isn't it.

It is funny how many people on this forum keeps complaining about people leaving the company and the CoS is S*&t, but I keep seeing more and more people joining this supposingly not so great company? Really weird isn't it? Also all those rumor of people leaving back to the US airlines, I wonder how long will they stay in the black before they goes back into the red and layoff another 50,000 people.

Anyway, I am pretty happy and almost everyone that I know in the company are relatively happy. There's area for improvement for sure but it is not a bad as Mr. Management had suggested.

Finally, good luck for all those who love bad-mouthing CX. I wish you a successful career else where on the other side of the planet, where the CoS are so great that your pension plan can be taken away by your so call GOOD management, just because your airline is in chapter 11. I can just imagine what a good life you will get after your retirement from such a GOOD airline! Good luck buddy!

bus