PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 6th Mar 2007, 08:23
Sinbad1

Wink Chip on the shoulder

Dear Kala 320,

I take it English is not your first language and ASDA it is not your supermarket. The chip usually goes on top of the shoulder and not IN. If it was in your shoulder it will hurt a lot. Here is a trick to find out if you do have a chip ON your shoulder or not, Do you walk lop-sided (in French it is called DE TRAVERS )?? if you don't then congratulations you do not have a chip ON your shoulder just Pis.. ..ed off !!! but if you are really serious about the chip IN your shoulder you can always get an Xray and find out. I worked last year in the UA. ..E with 5 Fren... ..ch men very nice pepole on assignment from a real company called Ai.. .r...Fra.. ..nce. There boss had to get a tractor to pull them back to Fra.. ..nce God knows why????. Oh beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
As far as the job concern you can try EY A330 and A340 Co or Easy jet.or GF!! or perhaps QR. plenty of sunshine for everyone. Remember When one door closes another one open.

Take care and enjoy the baguette (that's long bread roll for those who do not speak French, Like me).