PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2007, 04:54
Ju Ev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
disorganization

Hi people.

I'm really upset now. I have sent all my medicals by fax last wednesday.
I have been calling them all day long, for some days, but they never answer the phone!

Finally, I got a woman on the phone now and she said that I havenīt received a call yet because I should have sent all the medical information, including copy of the exams translated by a doctor or an official translator in English!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's stupid because they haven't written this in anywhere. They just wrote that a doctor should fill THEIR forms in English, but not about every single exam we took it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who are having trouble filling the online course form the company due to the password, another mistake: It is to be done only after being approved, even though this in their papers it is a pre-joining formality. So the password is the staff number, not the joiners number!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE..........

And I am a mounth from their date of traveling.... and I still don't know anything about it, due to their disorganization.... now I will have to find a Doctor with excellent English to translate every single word...

Well, I hope it has at least a very happy end!!

Last edited by Ju Ev; 6th Mar 2007 at 04:54. Reason: spelling... hehehe