PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA
Thread: Virgin Blue EBA
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2007, 02:48
keeponsmiling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No EBA pack in my neck of the woods either.... it's all very stressful at the moment. The time that would have gone into constructing this new EBA, I don't even want to think about Are they ready and willing to keep it the way it is or going to be forcing peoples hands to vote yes for this. The money that would have gone in to making the schmick dvd's etc could have be spent on other things. I hope they are ready for alot of backlash and questions that need serious answers... available money no longer being paid, being able to extend you airport hours whenever they feel like it. That is just not right. There are many of us that have children and to think that we have an airport from 0700 -1200 and then to be phoned and told that we will have to be there till 14.00 is ridiculous. What happens to little Sammy that needs to be picked up from creche at 13.00 because according to my roster I finished at 12.00!!!!! We are not puppets and should be making our points very clear. I hope everyone out there, new or old to the company takes a long hard look at the new EBA and doesn't just vote for what Joe Bloggs is doing because you can't be bothered reading it properly yourself. This is our life guys and if it is signed in it is here to stay for a very long time!!!