PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - how Many are leaving ??
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2007, 02:10
Numero Crunchero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have heard that much of the problem with some of our pilots is due to an entitlement mentality. They have felt it is their entitlement to be upgraded. It is their entitlement to have a smooth run and not have any difficult flights, sims or reserves.

Personally, I haven't seen it on the line. But some posters on PPRUNE make me think there is something to it.

Most of us here at CX had to work pretty hard to get in. Then we worked hard to get upgraded. Just like they do in every other airline on earth. So what is so different about us regret/cannot?

Falling on disdainful rhetoric to argue ones case is indicative of a weak logical position. Why 'play the ball when you can play the man' seems to be their motto.

If you have anything useful to say then say it. And before your vitriol begins anew, I have only one handle on PPRUNE, I dont drink Koolaid, I am not a TC, I do not hang around the 3rd floor. I am finding it difficult to give you any benefit of the doubt as you constantly flaunt the rule "better to be thought the fool and keep your mouth shut than open your mouth and confirm it".

Now onto the original topic, please keep posting the numbers of people going and where they go to...I cant find that info in crews news;-)

PS if anyone has 2 job positions vacant elsewhere, I know that there are at least 2 angry pilots dieing to leave here.