PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sydney precinct review????
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2007, 00:59
chemical alli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

its like throwing sh*t with a shovel in the faces of the lames in base.where does the big fella and m get off with regard to being called a legacy,it seems unless you are one of the chosen few who are on secondment carring out duties that apparently are outside their bubble and are extremely important you are just a legacy lame.this was the view put forward by button popper to the troops on fri.also where exactly were these so called important jobs advertised for secondment?
guess unless you suck c*(k and self promote your inabilities to actually work on aircraft for which you are paid for, you can never achieve a secondment in base.
also i see that good old ils has now been appointed to the dizzy heights of putting out emails with expressions of interest for atlas check co-ordinator positions,the last time i looked this position was a supervisors role,so will the stupid who apply for this position get paid supervisor money or do it for the love ? will ils return to the fold once said individual has been groomed to bend over & assume the scraped knee position?

waiting with baited breath for that one

i leave this rant with transparency my ass

rd