PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA
Thread: Virgin Blue EBA
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2007, 21:59
crewbus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys

Firstly, thank you for clarifying the new allowance for meals. For someone who would prefer daytrips, I like the idea of getting allowance money without having to be away from home.

Secondly, fair enough that you are concerned about the negativitiy surrounding this EBA, but it seems as though many of us are commenting on the new proposed conditions after reading through the EBA on our understanding of it.

I haven't been at work for the past week, so I only have the EBA that a fellow PPRUNER was kind enough to email me, so I am sure I am not the only one who does not have the FAQs to refer to. We all know that the FAAA website has let us down.

I for one am looking forward to reading through all of the information.

I am pleased the overnight allowance has been clarified, can you please do the same with Standbys at home, and tell me I have somehow missed that we will be paid extra for these if we get called out?

Also Airport Reserves, do we get anything for this considering it is in the EBA that we must assist ground crew or admin?

I look forward to more discussions on the EBA folks! And am always happy for someone to point out the positives that I may have overlooked