PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 5th Mar 2007, 14:35
Lycan Av8tor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Pathetic !

When you get on, I'll teach you how to slag-off all the VFR traffic and request straight in approaches....it's a hoot!!

This is probably completely irrelevant on this particular thread, but what is it with you TURD and VFR Traffic? Did these guys delay you far too much whilst you were enjoying your nice cool flight deck at the holding point "G" for Rwy 30 OMSJ? Did any of the newly hired cadets just piss you off badly? Or did you simply just forget that you too were a VFR trainer whilst training to be where you are NOW, enjoying your nice fat 47,000 AED pay cheque. You know you weren't born on the LEFT seat of an A320.
With the type of attitude you portray it seems like you fly the NASA space shuttle,.... when you ACTUALLY just fly an Airbus 320.
Frankly speaking, being such a Senior captain, considering the amount that you make (Ref Money in my Pocket THREAD) your professionalism resembles that of a student in flight school.
Perhaps you can utilise the 111,500 AED you made in February and go back to flight school be a VFR trainer, learn a thing or two and become a professional.
Defending certain individuals who blatantly transmit "surrounded by idiots" on a live Sharjah frequency and statements such as the one above just depicts what sort of people (NOT ALL) end up in the airline industry. To make things worse, here you are inviting individuals from abroad so that YOU can TEACH them how to slag off VFR traffic.

In the other thread you talk about how hard people have worked to make Air Arabia where it is now. I fully agree, however I think you are just ruining it for the others.

By the way I don't think you could afford a shop on the 3rd floor of the Majestic City, kindly don't think that Colombo is such a cheap city. Try to enjoy the American Breakfast at the Taj Samudra next time, don't choke on anything.....

Kindly curb your enthusiasm about certain issues....

Lycan Av8tor