PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - XL.com/Excel Airways
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2007, 10:43
BestonBoard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sxyhosty I'm sorry to hear that, I had a long term partner enjoy the delights of XL too, their supernumery flight too!... If they're prepared to do that to you, they don't deserve you!!!!!

XL as a company are very well established, some people comfortable with areas of the company before mergers etc would easily point out the bad points of XL, but everyone is entitled to an opinion...

Sorry to disappoint, but no matter what folks, you are objectively scored! Why do you think there are 2 to 1 interviews???? to intimidate you? nope... to get a fairer opinion... Interviewers do have a little sway, but to say they are unfair isnt't true... they have to be standardised! I left Xl afer a dreadful summer season, but I will sing their praises, cos at the end of the day, although I had a raw deal at an outbase, with no option to be kept on as I wasn't at a main base etc, I still thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Forget the attitude that sems to be preconceived when it comes to being crew... you are selected for your ability to handle whatever situation comes your way, and if you think you are too good for the job, then maybe you should rethink your career!