PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA
Thread: Virgin Blue EBA
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2007, 08:14
Big Hairy Potatoes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From what I know crew meals will no longer be loaded, just enough things for sustinance (not sure what that may be). Whenever we are at work we get the allowance. We just don't get the $14.95 for incidentals.
All this information is in the FAQ.

I would suggest before you get on here and go off your head about what other people are saying:

1. Read the document when you get it

2. If you don't understand some things, firstly look at the FAQ document, there are 137 questions and answers just on this document and they will probably answer your question

3. If you still don't understand, email the link attached to the FAQ and they will get back to you, I think they are saying within 72 hours

4. Go to the forums. You will cannot get stood down if you ask pertinent questions . The company would get destoyed if they stood you down for this. I would, however, suggest you ask the questions maturely and professionally and don't overstep the company KOWF policies. If you do go off your head thenthey may have the right to stand you down

5. Don't get someones "opinion" on clauses or the whole EBA. If they are not an expert or have some background on the EBA, i.e. FAAA reps, the FAAA, CCDM's, you will get their opinion, probably not the correct answer.

We went through this last time with the EBA. Questions being asked and opinions being given before the document had been fully read and understood.

I emplore you to ask as many questions and vote on the EBA with all the information you have collected.

Don't be lazy and get the readers digest version, i.e. someone elses opinion.

We all need to be adults find out the information ourselves.

Rant over. Vodka and soda and EBA here I come!!!